Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Delicious Kitfo...


This dish must be tried out when you visit Addis. It took a while for me to get interested in it as all the other popular treats kept me distracted whenever we eat out; zil zil tibs, beg tibs, awaze tibs (did I mention that I love tibs!?!). But one day, we paid a visit to a very well known kitfo-bet in town. Can't remember the name, but it comes VERY highly recommended as do loads of others. And boy! What a dish! It's kind of like minced meat, cooked with Ethiopian butter and spices. It's delicious...I love this dish, really I do.

I promise, I promise, I promise (and I hardly promise): Food shots are on the agenda during my next trip. I admit I should've taken loads of food pictures, but I mainly got carried away with streetlife and the people doing different things. Next time, it'll be different.

Still, I'll try and dig up some more from the last trip later...

No comments: