Monday, February 26, 2007

Matching Colours...Purple


Here, I was walking along...er...a road, can't remember the name, but its a very well known road that leads away from Kaldi's coffee and the Medhanialem church roundabout towards Gabriel Clinic and Zebra Grill (Oh the Zebra Grill...I just remembered the dishes from the Zebra Grill!).
Anyways, whenever I'm in Addis Ababa, I tend to stay in this particular area of Bole as I really get to experience the people and atmosphere; be it haggling the fares with the taxi drivers or even a friendly chat with little children, also I find it to be well-balanced in terms of it's location, (one of the more calmer parts of town -without being too excluded from the busy-ness of Addis).
For the most part, I usually walk along this road when out for strolls with my camera. I spotted this lady across the road and I remember liking her purple combination of colours. Her attire also reminded me of my native country, Nigeria.
I could walk in Bole for ages. There's always something interesting to see...

No comments: